Let's Make Our Diwali Colourful - Post 2

Hello friends! How is your Diwali preparation going on? In full swing, I guess. Here's a gift from my end to all of you, diyas that spread light and cast away all shadows of blues from life.



Today, I am back with yet another post for Diwali rangoli. Did you guys like the previous one? Please do let me know. I'm sure by checking out the previous post, you guys can now understand the dynamics of making rangoli with dots. Hence, this time I have three designs for you. Great, isn't it?

Two designs are real simple with four square dots, but you can make them colourful. And the last one is a bigger one with seven square dots, but nothing to worry, it is easy to make. Remember, just start from the centre and you'll know what to do next.

So without wasting anymore time in reading just jump into the designs.







Simple, isn't it? Please feel free to let me know if you face any trouble with these little notorious dots. I shall be more than happy to help.

Friends, keep celebrating, having fun and keep creating new designs. But, don't forget to share them with me. It'll be fun checking out each others' designs. Have a safe, happy and colourful Diwali everybody. Till then,

Keep smiling as it is the curve which straightens everything in life... :)

 

Mandakini

Mandakini is fun loving, food loving and a bollywood freak. She is a believer of dreams but professionally, has had one year of experience in PR with hospitality industry and currently is working as a Freelance PR and Social Media person.

2 comments:

Please share your thoughts on this