My Favourite Mobile Applications


I was just browsing through my phone the other day when I realized there are always certain applications that are always there on my phone - no matter what. Usually, I get bored with any app too soon and uninstall it. But, there are some of them which I don't. I like using them often (in some cases every day). I kind of feel that there are some apps that we just can't restrain ourselves from using in our day-to-day life. For example, Facebook, Twitter or even WhatsApp. We might not call people, but we will message them on WhatsApp, or Tweet to them and we also wish them on Facebook instead of calling them or greeting them in person. 

Today, I thought of sharing my those favourite apps with all of you and who knows some might coincide with yours too. 


BookMyShow - This is that one application that should feature in every movie lover's phone. Don't you agree? We have this tendency to go out for a movie anytime of the day and by the time we reach the theatre, tickets might get over or you are not sure of the showtimes. This application helps you with all those issues as well as with reviews from users for you to decide if a movie is worth your money or not.
  
Candy Crush Saga - My favourite company whenever I'm alone or out of options to save myself from boredom. Yes, there might be some who say that I hate it when people send me requests on Facebook to play Candy Crush. To them I would say, guys I like to play it when I feel like at my leisure, not for you. I still won't accept any requests.

Subway Surfers - Now, you know its just a game but for me its a stress buster. Really! How? Well, if you are pissed off, don't you feel like running away to wherever? You might put on your running shoes and just head out. But I'm not that kinda girl, you see, but I too feel like running away somewhere. So, I run away with Subway Surfers :P They take me through tunnels, over trains and what not. By the time, I'm bored of the game, I actually forget what I was running away from (not always though).

Fotor - I love clicking pictures whenever I find something interesting, or if I'm eating new stuff. But many times the picture quality isn't so good because of the lighting conditions, my phone or whatsoever. Fotor helps me in editing those images. I agree there are other applications as well and I use others too. This particular application features on my list only because of its easy interface and collage options. 

Adobe Photoshop Express - Yes, I like Fotor but I also like Adobe Photoshop Express. This particular application does not have collage option but has such a range of filters that are so lovely.

Instagram - Now that I have clicked pictures and edited them, I need to show it to the world, right? Instagram these days features in almost everybody's phone. This application simply seeks no description at all. Don't you agree?

Gaana - Oh, I love music - Bollywood, of course. Gaana has up-to-date library of the latest songs for me to hear during my walks, while cooking, while blogging. :D

Mix Radio - I always don't like creating my own playlist as I will listen to it only once or may be twice. Yes, I'm that lazy to spend so much time on it for such small returns. So Mix Radio is a saviour in disguise for me. I just tell it the artist I feel like listening to and it gives me so many songs. Isn't it just amazing?

Here Drive/Maps - Those who know me will agree to it when I say this is rather an important application than my favourite.  The reason behind it is that I am very bad with routes. I might have crossed a shop many times but if you ask me the route to it, I'll be all lost. I can remember a route only if I go through it everyday. I know that's not good enough. But yes, thanks to the technology and smart phones my problem has been solved. 

Pin It - I am not really a creative person. Ask my mom, she'll tell you all about it. Back in school, I literally used her for my crafts class assignments. Pin It is basically a Pinterest software for Windows Phone and has hell number of pins giving me such simple DIY steps for practically anything on this planet. I so love it. I also love the interior ideas on there.

Zomato - You all must know by now that I'm a foodie. Most of my posts are on food and my next one will be too. Hence, Zomato. It gives me details of those various super awesome restaurants in the city and their menus. I usually like checking out the menu before deciding on a particular restaurant. Why, you may ask? Because I don't like to go to a restaurant and not find anything tempting enough. 

StoryPick Oh, I love reading too. Fiction, but that doesn't matter, right? So this app features in my day-to-day life as I browse through various stories picked and shared by them. Earlier, the application's name was StoryPick itself but recently they have changed it to Story Reader and have also given access to choose the website I would like to read from. They have StoryPick, ScoopWhoop, BuzzFeed India, Faking News and many more. Cherry on top, isn't it?

So friends, these are some of my favourite applications. Don't forget to tell me yours. I'll be waiting for your comments to know more of amazing applications. Till then,

Keep smiling as it is the curve which straightens everything in life... :)

Mandakini

Mandakini is fun loving, food loving and a bollywood freak. She is a believer of dreams but professionally, has had one year of experience in PR with hospitality industry and currently is working as a Freelance PR and Social Media person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on this