Santinos Pizza & Pasta

1. Decide to go for an evening movie show
2. Call your husband and book tickets
3. Forget about lunch and have some snacks
4. In your excitement to watch the movie, get ready and reach the mall early. (Read way before time.)
5. Realize that you are starving
6. Go to the food court and have a nice pizza
7. You are the happiest person on earth

Does these steps refer to you as well? Well, I was talking about myself and trust me this happens quiet often. In my excitement there are times that I reach the theatre about 3 hours before the show time. Yes, that's me! :D

So this time I again happen to have my favourite Veg Fries and Slice Combo from Santinos Pizza & Pasta at the food court of Seasons Mall, Pune. I thought I enjoy this simple meal so regularly, why not share it here? You might want to try it too.



As you can see, this combo has a BIG slice of Pizza, with some fries and chilled Pepsi. Why I recommend this place to have a pizza? Trust me when I say this place can put Dominos and Pizza Hut to shame. Their pizza is so soft and cheesy, you just can't ignore it or not try it again. And for one person, this combo is just enough (not if you eat a lot). I also love their fries, well I love fries from everywhere or should I say that I just love potato in any form?  Yes, that's better. But at the price they sell and the quality of their pizza is just irresistible for me and my husband. Let me tell you, my husband used to hate pizzas and I love them. He did accompany me to Dominos a lot (so sweet of him) but now that we have tried Santinos, he asks himself if we should have a pizza. I guess, that should summarize the quality of their pizzas.

Its all about their pizza base I would say. That is the thing that inclines us towards ordering it anytime and of course their prices. This particular combo cost me Rs. 103 on a Wednesday. They have 50% off on Wednesdays. Even on a regular day, it just costs about Rs. 195. So in Rs 195, you get a BIG slice of pizza, fries and a soft drink. I would never turn my head to such a combo. I would insist you try it too and let me know what you think of it. Till then,

Keep smiling as it is the curve which straightens everything in life... :)

Mandakini

Mandakini is fun loving, food loving and a bollywood freak. She is a believer of dreams but professionally, has had one year of experience in PR with hospitality industry and currently is working as a Freelance PR and Social Media person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on this