My first try at Penne Arrabiata


Hello friends!

I have this undying love for Pastas but I don’t like those recipes which have all the shit in it. I love simple recipes with no much ingredients.

Last evening, I decided to try Penne Arrabiata at home and to my surprise, it came out well. Yayy! I am here today to share the recipe I tried for the dish. As I said, I like my pasta simple with no much ingredients hence, Penne Arrabiata as it is easy to prepare and tasty.

Ingredients:

Boiled Penne
Tomato Concasse (Peeled, seedless and chopped tomatoes)
Chopped Garlic
Chilli Flakes
Oregano
Coriander Leaves (I didn’t have parsley)
Olive Oil
Salt

Method:

1. In a pan add olive oil and when its cool add chopped garlic to extract the best flavour from oil
2. Add chilli flakes
3. Add tomato concasse and mix well
4. Once the tomato is done, add oregano, salt and coriander leaves (it is better if you use parsley, but I didn’t have it and I like coriander’s taste)
5. Add boiled penne and toss well. Make sure you don’t break the penne
6. Serve hot

Hope you like my Penne Arrabiata, I loved it. I’ll be back tomorrow with ABCD 2 movie review till then keep smiling as it is the curve which straightens everything in life… :)

Mandakini

Mandakini is fun loving, food loving and a bollywood freak. She is a believer of dreams but professionally, has had one year of experience in PR with hospitality industry and currently is working as a Freelance PR and Social Media person.

2 comments:

  1. Nice pasta, i got the chance to eat. Nice and simple recipe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you liked it. Keep following for more such posts. :)

      Delete

Please share your thoughts on this